We are a non-denominational Christian church in the Florissant suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Our worship services are held on Saturdays at 6:00 PM.
All are welcome.
We are an old-fashioned church that believes worship should be Biblical, reverent and uplifting. Our pastor delivers the Word like a Bible teacher and shows us how the passages fit into our lives. Sermon notes (study guides) are provided. We usually have a worship leader and guitar accompaniment and sing real Bible hymns (no lights, fog machine, CD player, loud sound tracks or coffee bar.) We provide a traditional worship service as we gather to seek God’s blessings.
Non-denominational Bible churches are those which profess to adhere to the Bible as their standard of faith and practice. However, they are of no particular Christian denomination (non-denominational), so there is no formal prescribed belief system to govern them. Any church in any denomination, as well as any non-denominational church, can use the words “Bible Church” in their name, and therefore, each one would need to be examined for their particular beliefs and practices.
What We Believe
- Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
- Jesus died for our sins, was buried, rose from the dead, and is coming again.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God – absolute in its authority and complete in its revelation.
- The Church is the body of Christ – as followers, we look to the Bible for guidance..
- Love and grace are to be shown to all people
- We have three mandates:
- Obey the Ten Commandments.
- Serve our fellow Christians and shepherd the flock.
- Take the Word of God to the world.
Who Should Worship?
Anyone who wants to get closer to the Lord in a reverent and intimate manner should come to our service.
We are all broken people who understand that the Lord accepts us in our “broken-ness”. We know that He can work with our failings to give us the faith to sustain ourselves and also serve others to help lead them to the Lord.