We are a non-denominational Christian church in the Florissant suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Our worship services are held on Saturdays at 6:00 PM.
All are welcome.
We are an old-fashioned church that believes worship should be Biblical, reverent and uplifting. Our pastor delivers the Word like a Bible teacher and shows us how the passages fit into our lives. Sermon notes (study guides) are provided. We usually have a worship leader and guitar accompaniment and sing real Bible hymns (no lights, fog machine, CD player, loud sound tracks or coffee bar.) We provide a traditional worship service as we gather to seek God’s blessings.
Non-denominational Bible churches are those which profess to adhere to the Bible as their standard of faith and practice. However, they are of no particular Christian denomination (non-denominational), so there is no formal prescribed belief system to govern them. Any church in any denomination, as well as any non-denominational church, can use the words “Bible Church” in their name, and therefore, each one would need to be examined for their particular beliefs and practices.
What We Believe
- Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
- Jesus died for our sins, was buried, rose from the dead, and is coming again.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God – absolute in its authority and complete in its revelation.
- The Church is the body of Christ – as followers, we look to the Bible for guidance..
- Love and grace are to be shown to all people
- We have three mandates:
- Obey the Ten Commandments.
- Serve our fellow Christians and shepherd the flock.
- Take the Word of God to the world.
Who Should Worship?
Anyone who wants to get closer to the Lord in a reverent and intimate manner should come to our service.
We are all broken people who understand that the Lord accepts us in our “broken-ness”. We know that He can work with our failings to give us the faith to sustain ourselves and also serve others to help lead them to the Lord.
It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.