Sequence of Events
|MC welcomes members and recites opening prayer.|
|MC introduces worship leader, Nathan Drake.|
|Worship team sings first 3 songs.|
|Worship team invites Professor Doug Lay to give the sermon.|
|Professor Lay delivers the sermon.|
|MC steps up and offers a communion prayer and announces communion.|
|MC requests offerings and delivers announcements while offering is collected.|
1. Discipleship Conference is Saturday, Nov 7, 9am-3pm at
matthias' lot church, 2645 West Clay Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301
2. The men of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Monday night prayer meeting at 7:00pm at Ken & Sue Baehr's house, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, 63033.
3. Changing worship start times: Ask for show of hands to approve a permanent winter-time change to 4:00pm worship start time. This will let our members avoid driving in the dark.
4. Announcements will be posted on FB Everyday Fellowship group and at EverydayFellowship.org. The survey about worship start times is on the web site.
6. The sermons are recorded and usually available by Sunday afternoon.
7. Contact forms can be put them in the offering buckets.
After announcements, if collections are still being made, worship team plays background music.
|MC says closing prayer and dismisses congregation.|
|MC = Jenn, Ken Baehr|
WT = Worship Team
It is Well With My Soul
Abide With Me
In Christ Alone