Sequence of Events
|MC welcomes members and recites opening prayer.|
|MC introduces worship leader, Nathan Drake.|
|Worship team sings first 3 songs.|
|Worship team invites Professor Doug Lay to give the sermon.|
|Professor Lay delivers the sermon.|
|MC steps up and offers a communion prayer and announces communion.|
|MC requests offerings and delivers announcements while offering is collected.|
1. Please make your offering checks out to "Everyday Fellowship". We can still accept checks written to "Urban Missions" for the next 2 weeks.
2. Ken Baehr distributes coats and hoodies to the homeless and people in shelters. If you have extra coats or hoodies please give them to Ken or drop them by the tech booth. We need sizes "large" and bigger.
3. Pastor Pleasant and New Life Christian Church host a Wednesday prayer meeting from 12:00pm to 1:00pm every week. Everyone is invited.
4. The men of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Monday night prayer meeting at 7:00pm at Ken & Sue Baehr's house, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, 63033.
5. The women of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Tuesday evening Bible Study titled "Art Inspired By His Words", hosted by Sue Baehr. Start time is 6:30pm. It is at Sue's home, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, MO 63033.
6. Prayer requests and our offerings from prior weeks are listed in the bulletin. Please keep our folks in your prayers.
7. Announcements are posted on the Facebook Everyday Fellowship group and at EverydayFellowship.org.
8. If you are not on our roster, contact forms can be put in the offering buckets.
After announcements, if collections are still being made, worship team plays background music.
|MC says closing prayer and dismisses congregation.|
|MC = Jenn|
WT = Nathan Drake
God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
Joy to the World
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
The First Noel