Genesis 1:1-13 (ESV)
The Creation of the World
1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
Future Sermon Topics
Dec 12: Birth of Christ from Mark
Dec 19: Birth of Christ from Luke
Dec 26: Birth of Christ from John
Sequence of Events
|MC welcomes members and recites opening prayer.|
|MC introduces worship leader, Nathan Drake.|
|Worship team sings first 3 songs.|
|Worship team invites Professor Doug Lay to give the sermon.|
|Professor Lay delivers the sermon.|
|MC steps up and offers a communion prayer and announces communion.|
|MC requests offerings and delivers announcements while offering is collected.|
1. Pastor Pleasant and New Life Christian Church host a Wednesday prayer meeting from 12:00pm to 1:00pm every week. Everyone is invited.
2. The men of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Monday night prayer meeting at 7:00pm at Ken & Sue Baehr's house, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, 63033.
3. The women of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Tuesday evening Bible Study titled "Art Inspired By His Words", hosted by Sue Baehr. Start time is 6:30pm. It is at Sue's home, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, MO 63033.
5. Announcements are posted on the Facebook Everyday Fellowship group and at EverydayFellowship.org.
6. The sermons are recorded and usually available by Sunday afternoon.
7. Contact forms can be put them in the offering buckets.
After announcements, if collections are still being made, worship team plays background music.
|MC says closing prayer and dismisses congregation.|
|MC = Ken Baehr, Joy Taylor|
WT = Nathan Drake
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
O Come All Ye Faithful
Joy to the World