INTRODUCTION TO THE RESURRECTION:
Acts 3:10-10 ESV
• Peter/John: Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour.
• Lame Man: And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple. Seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, he asked to receive alms.
• Peter/John: And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.”
• Lame Man: And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them.
• Peter: But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” And he took him by the right hand and raised him up,
• Lame Man: and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong. And leaping up he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.
• Crowds: And all the people saw him walking and praising God, and recognized him as the one who sat at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, asking for alms. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.
Sermon Notes (with prayers)Acts-3-Resurrection-
Be Still My Soul
Jesus Paid It All
Christ the Lord Is Risen