From Brokenness to Healing: Praising God for His Gracious Generosity
“This is a copy of the letter that King Artaxerxes gave to Ezra the priest, the scribe, a man learned in matters of the commandments of the LORD and his statutes for Israel: “Artaxerxes, king of kings, to Ezra the priest, the scribe of the Law of the God of heaven. Peace. “Ezra-7-11-From-Brokenness-to-Healing
Sermon Notes 10/3/15
Worship Sequence of Events
|MC welcomes members and recites opening prayer.|
|MC introduces worship leader.|
|Nathan Drake sings first 3 songs.|
|Nathan invites Doug Lay to give the sermon.|
|Doug Lay says prayer and delivers the sermon.|
|MC steps up and offers a communion prayer and announces communion.|
Worship Team plays background music.
|MCrequests offerings and delivers announcements while offering is collected.|
3. Remember folks on the prayer list.
4. Announcements will be posted on FB Everyday Fellowship group and at EverydayFellowship.org.
5. Your suggestions and questions are welcome.
6. The sermons are recorded and usually available by Sunday afternoon.
7. Please fill out the contact forms, if you haven't, and put them in the offering buckets.
After announcements, if collections are still being made, worship team plays background music.
|MC says closing prayer and requests Worship Team perform closing song.|
|Nathan performs closing song and thanks members for attending.|
|MC = Aimee Crowe|
WT = Worship Team
Worship Song List:
Blessed be Your Name
How Deep the Fathers Love
Before the Throne