Sequence of Events
|MC welcomes members and recites opening prayer.|
|MC introduces worship leader, Nathan Drake.|
|Worship team sings first 3 songs.|
|Worship team invites Professor Doug Lay to give the sermon.|
|Professor Lay delivers the sermon.|
|MC steps up and offers a communion prayer and announces communion.|
|MC requests offerings and delivers announcements while offering is collected.|
1. Everyday Fellowship has incorporated as a non-profit Christian Church in the State of Missouri. Our full name is Everyday Fellowship Christian Church. Our legal name is registered as "Everyday Fellowship".
2. Please make your future offering checks out to "Everyday Fellowship". We can still accept checks written to "Urban Missions" for the next 3 weeks.
3. Pastor Pleasant and New Life Christian Church host a Wednesday prayer meeting from 12:00pm to 1:00pm every week. Everyone is invited.
4. The men of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Monday night prayer meeting at 7:00pm at Ken & Sue Baehr's house, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, 63033.
5. The women of Everyday Fellowship are invited to a Tuesday evening Bible Study titled "Art Inspired By His Words", hosted by Sue Baehr. Start time is 6:30pm. It is at Sue's home, 2787 Westminster, Florissant, MO 63033.
7. Announcements are posted on the Facebook Everyday Fellowship group and at EverydayFellowship.org.
8. The sermons are recorded and usually available by Sunday afternoon.
9. Contact forms can be put them in the offering buckets.
After announcements, if collections are still being made, worship team plays background music.
|MC says closing prayer and dismisses congregation.|
|MC = Pam Akihiro, Joy Taylor|
WT = Nathan Drake
O Come All Ye Faithful
Magnificat (Luke 1:46-55)
Go Tell It On The Mountain